Joss Whedon on Mitt Romney and the Zombie Apocalypse!

Obama Administration

Update: Researchers have decided that the Mayan calendar doesn’t end this year after all, but has another 7,000 years to go. But does that mean that for the next 7,000 years earth will be populated with humans — or zombies?

1. donnah  •  Oct 29, 2012 @9:59 am

Best political ad ever! As a big fan of Joss Whedon anyway, I’m not surprised he hit a home run with this one. Sums up Romney and his followers to a T. For Teaparty.

2. joanr16  •  Oct 29, 2012 @10:42 am

GRR! ARRGH! Me hate video firewall!

3. justme277  •  Oct 29, 2012 @11:16 am

LOL LOL LOL if only I could afford to buy teevee ad time!

4. Tom_B  •  Oct 29, 2012 @11:35 am

I suppose you could bait the zombies with the spam and take ‘em out with your handy made in Russia AK47 assault rifle.

5. c u n d gulag  •  Oct 29, 2012 @11:52 am

Any zombies getting near Romney or Ryan will be sadly disappointed.
    They don’t have any brains for them to eat, and never did.
    As a matter of fact, no Conservative in this country has a thing to worry about from zombies.

6. justme277  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:01 pm

Listen Maha I am worried about you and I am sure many of your regular readers share my concern so could you tell us about your planning, your community plan to keep you safe and what you may do if things go badly? I understand Obama has returned to the white house to prepare to deal with any damage and under his administration FEMA will exist and be at the ready to help if need be. Unlike what is planned under a mittwitt reign. As he said in the primaries , America could not afford FEMA and he believes “States” can do better with block grants and that they are more prepared. I guess he does not account for all of a states resources being under water. How is a state that declares a disaster prepare on it’s own? It is insane. The huffington post recently asked the mittwitt campaign if they stood by this and were told they did indeed. I am not trying to throw politics into this situation but it is a fact and it should terrify the entire country. And it should be a wake up call to those in the south who have been through many of situations like this and depended on FEMA when their states too were crippled by disasters to even start to handle the crisis on their own. States , may I remind you, are broke now, so not only will the disaster wipe out the resources but they already lack the funds.
    Please please please be safe and keep us up to date as you are able because we will be very very concerned.

7. c u n d gulag  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:11 pm

justme,
    Who needs FEMA?
    The Navy military contractors need more money to build critical ironsides, clipper ships, schooners, and sloops!
    The Army needs bayonets.
    And our Marines need Gatling-guns, donkey’s, and horses..
    And our blessed “Job Creators (All kneel… Let us pray for them… Let them prey on us… All rise!)” need tax cuts desperately, lest their trust funds stop going up like a jetliner taking off.

8. maha  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:29 pm

joan — will this help? Here is a Youtube link

9. maha  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:32 pm

There’s no need to worry about me, yet. Absolutely nothing is happening where I am. It isn’t even raining. The wind has picked up a little bit from this morning, but it’s nothing out of the ordinary.

10. Swami  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:33 pm

Tom_B …Oh,no..12 guage pump riot gun is the only gun that zombies fear. That’s why I keep my Savage 69xl well oiled.

11. maha  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:47 pm

Mules. The army needs mules to pull the supply wagons. Donkeys are just for decoration. :-)

12. c u n d gulag  •  Oct 29, 2012 @12:59 pm

Oooops!
    Mules, not donkey’s.
    I sure made an ass of myself, then. ;-)

13. maha  •  Oct 29, 2012 @1:16 pm

gulag — you’re a city boy. I make allowances. :-)

14. c u n d gulag  •  Oct 29, 2012 @1:45 pm

maha,
    The only mules I ever encountered, were the people bringing in drugs.

15. maha  •  Oct 29, 2012 @2:24 pm

I am fond of mules of the animal kind. They usually are big, strong, handsome critters that are smarter than most horses and nearly all Republicans. These are qualities I look for in a man, actually.

16. c u n d gulag  •  Oct 29, 2012 @2:58 pm

Well, I’m big, I used to be strong, and attractive, back when I had a full head of hair, and not bald as an egg, and I’m smarter than most horses and ALL Republicans – and I’m as stubborn as a mule. Or is that a donkey?

17. maha  •  Oct 29, 2012 @7:26 pm

I’m told that mules aren’t so much stubborn as smart. Since they’re half donkey they aren’t quite as domesticated and think for themselves more, but they can be trained to do anything a horse can do.

Support This Site