The End Is Nigh

blogging

I just finished a first draft of the last chapter, which means I have a complete first draft of The Book. I may actually be done with it someday. And it’s just over 61,000 words. I started out to write 20,000. Sigh.

1. Swami  •  Apr 15, 2014 @9:14 pm

Congratulations.. I’m looking forward to reading the completed work.

2. Swami  •  Apr 15, 2014 @9:26 pm

I thought that by the title of this post —The End is Nigh— that you were going to comment on the four Blood Moons that according to bible prophecy nuts and John Hagee is going to herald in Jesus’ return and the end of the world.

3. c u n d gulag  •  Apr 16, 2014 @8:02 am

Barbara,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

And I know how you feel.
    I usually want to write some pithy 1 sentence word-turd, and find myself finishing my 15th paragraph, and realize what a wordy SOB I am!!!
    NOT YOU!
    Me…

4. joanr16  •  Apr 16, 2014 @8:48 am

Well done! You had much more to say than you realized at first.

5. uncledad  •  Apr 16, 2014 @9:33 am

“four Blood Moons that according to bible prophecy nuts and John Hagee is going to herald in Jesus’ return and the end of the world”

You know, the end has been foreseen so many times recently you have to believe something is really going to happen this time!!!!

6. c u n d gulag  •  Apr 16, 2014 @10:15 am

uncledad,
    I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m about ready for that killer asteroid!

7. Swami  •  Apr 16, 2014 @6:33 pm
  8. c u n d gulag  •  Apr 17, 2014 @7:34 am

Why can’t I fail like THIS?

$58 million, for the ousted Yahoo boss!

9. uncledad  •  Apr 17, 2014 @10:06 am

“four Blood Moons…is going to herald in Jesus’ return and the end of the world”

Swami, when is this going to happen, I’m all packed up ready to go??????

10. Swami  •  Apr 17, 2014 @10:28 am

uncledad…It ain’t gonna happen. But the theory is you need to support Israel so that you’re on the right side when it does happen. It’s just more bible head hocus pocus.

11. uncledad  •  Apr 17, 2014 @11:47 am

” the theory is you need to support Israel”

Right, who should I make the check out to, Joe Lieberman, Shelly Adelson, Peter King???????