Technodukkha

blogging

The Mahablog is being migrated this week to a different server, which will allow me to take advantage of a less expensive hosting plan. But it may take them all week, and I’m not sure if I’m allowed to keep blogging while files are being migrated. So if I’m not updating this week, that’s why. In the meantime, I may update the Rethinking Religion blog (often boring stuff, though) and you can find me on Facebook.

1. uncledad  •  Apr 10, 2017 @12:38 pm

Saw this quote elsewhere on the tubes, too good not to share!

“Trump could have done far more damage to that airfield in Syria if he bought it and ran it as one of his businesses.”

2. c u n d gulag  •  Apr 10, 2017 @1:39 pm

uncledad,
    ROTFLMAO!!!

3. c u n d gulag  •  Apr 10, 2017 @1:40 pm

maha,
    We in your comment communtity wish YOU, and all of us, luck, in this transfer!

4. Swami  •  Apr 10, 2017 @7:31 pm

Well, another fine upstanding Christian Repug politician bites the dust.. Yeah, a staunch family values Repug… He puts the oral in moral rectitude. Can’t wait for when Pence gets caught with his pants down.. They’re all the same!
    Had he been more specific and less poetic in his prayers, and instead of saying, “Lord, take this cup from me” to overcome his temptation of the flesh. He should have said, ” Lord, take this killer erection from me” he might not be facing the problems he’s facing today.

5. maha  •  Apr 11, 2017 @10:54 am

“He puts the oral in moral rectitude.” Oh, boo.

6. uncledad  •  Apr 10, 2017 @8:10 pm

“They’re all the same”
    Right ever notice the only thing lately that will drive a Repug from office is a sex scandal, being thoroughly corrupt doesn’t seem to be an issue!

7. Swami  •  Apr 10, 2017 @11:45 pm

I think they should give old Bob Bentley a pass for creativity. You’ve got to admire his poetic romanticism. I haven’t heard such a beautiful tribute to a woman’s breasts like Bentley described of his mistress since reading Giacomo Casanova’s autobiography.

8. bernie  •  Apr 11, 2017 @9:03 pm

A 22 point lead with 3% of the vote in the Kansas Special Election for the Dem. WOW!

9. Swami  •  Apr 12, 2017 @1:30 pm
  10. Dickeylee  •  Apr 13, 2017 @3:14 pm

That GBU-43 costs $300 million per…bet Chris Matthews has to rub one off right before air time tonight.
    What does Meals on Wheels cost again?

11. uncledad  •  Apr 16, 2017 @4:34 pm

Interesting to watch the cable bobble-heads pound the drums of war, they just love it, they got b-roll of bombs exploding to play, retired generals to pay, and most of all their advertisers: Boeing, Northrup Grumman, Raytheon, have start paying the advertising hush money big time! Yeah I can’t wait, I wonder will any of dUmpfs kids will have to serve?

12. c u n d gulag  •  Apr 18, 2017 @8:41 am

Mah,
    Are we almost there yet? 😉

13. uncledad  •  Apr 18, 2017 @6:49 pm

Gulag, I’ve been caught in the moderation for a few days with one of my word turds, website broke?