Doug Jones Wins!

Trump Maladministration

Sweet. And I understand the Republican establishment is already blaming Steve Bannon.

Update: I forgot to add —

1. KC  •  Dec 13, 2017 @3:38 am

All I can say is "yay!"

2. Swami  •  Dec 13, 2017 @3:56 am

I guess the perv is wondering tonight why Jesus has forsaken him in his bid for the U.S. Senate, huh?

It is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle then for a child molester to enter into the U.S. Senate.   Parables of Wisdom 12:12…..17

3. goatherd  •  Dec 13, 2017 @7:40 am

Oh La La!

And I was dreading what I would see when I turned on the screen.

4. c u n d gulag  •  Dec 13, 2017 @7:57 am

Poor, poor Bannon…

After this loss, it looks like in this party of psychopaths that Bannon will be the sacrificial vulture.

It couldn't hsppen to a "nicer" piece of fecal matter.

5. Stella  •  Dec 13, 2017 @11:10 am

Yes!  Say it again, people.

6. Billikin  •  Dec 13, 2017 @12:12 pm

Roy Moore, Steve Bannon, Donald Trump — throw them all in a sack and shake it up, as George Wallace used to say. 😉

7. bernie  •  Dec 13, 2017 @12:19 pm

Is it just me or does up seem more like up, down more like down, one plus one more equal to two, and great more like the word I thought it meant.  Oh what a glorious day.

8. onkelbob  •  Dec 13, 2017 @12:24 pm

"…You could literally take any name out of a phone book except Roy Moore’s and win by double digits. And we managed to get the only guy in Alabama that could lose to a Democrat.” – Josh Holmes, a former top aide to McConnell.

I would say I enjoy that comment, but then I am reminded that the same thing happened last year, when the Democrats found the only person who could lose to DT.

9. uncledad  •  Dec 13, 2017 @12:33 pm

I'm shocked, I really thought Moore would win, it seems Bannon got behind the only republican that could lose a state wide election in Alabama, Yay Steve!

10. Bill  •  Dec 13, 2017 @2:48 pm

Maybe God has spoken.  Black women are more "Christian" than white men in that state.  Not that Moore would ever, actually believe it.

11. Doug  •  Dec 13, 2017 @4:28 pm

An interesting win. Is the Senate in play for 2018? We're talking about 2 seats. The Trump magic failed twice in AL. The Virginia elections were a rout. IF the GOP passes tax cuts that eliminate the mandate – which will drive up premiums – the voters will blame the GOP – bigly.