Michigan Primary Nail-Biter

Mittens, n00t, Obama Administration

Nate Silver says the Michigan primary is too close to call, and conventional wisdom says Mittens must win Michigan or lose his argument that he is the most electable candidate.

There is a lot of talk about Democrats doing “mischief” and voting for Santorum in the Republican primary. Somewhere this morning I read that this was not being endorsed by either the Obama Administration or the Michigan Democratic Party. However, Steve M says the Santorum campaign has a robocall going to Democrats asking them to vote for Santorum.

Meanwhile, CBS reports that President Obama’s approval rating with women has taken a big leap recently. Do tell.

1. c u n d gulag  •  Feb 28, 2012 @12:43 pm

Mitt’s not biting his nails – he’s hired a manicurist to do it for him.

And Santorum’s biting the stigmata nails in the middle of his hands, and not the ones at the end of his fingers.

2. joanr16  •  Feb 28, 2012 @2:10 pm

Gulag for the win!

3. goatherd  •  Feb 28, 2012 @2:57 pm

Gosh cundgulag, I may pay you the highest respect of which I am capable, plagiarism.

4. c u n d gulag  •  Feb 28, 2012 @6:49 pm

goatherd,
    Feel free!
    You’re liberating, not stealing.

And I just heard that Olympia Snowe’s decided NOT to run for reelection. Sadly, she’ll no longer be missed, and hasn’t been worth missing for years.

Does Maine have any good Democrats to run for her spot?
    Preferably, one who’s a woman?

5. Swami  •  Feb 28, 2012 @7:52 pm

I hear that Santorum has declared himself to be a conservative heavyweight. Seems he’s buying into his own bullshit. I hope he does win in Michigan. Between Newt and Ricky both taking big chunks out of Mitt’s political hide they’ve pretty much savaged the Romney brand.

All the GOP horses, and all the GOP men, won’t be able to put Romney back together again.

6. paradoctor  •  Feb 29, 2012 @3:41 am

In Michigan; Robomitt 41.1%, Sanctimonium 37.9%:
    in Arizona; Robomitt 47.3%, Sanctimonium 26.6%.
    I for one am relieved. The further theocracy is from the White House, the better.

7. Felicity  •  Feb 29, 2012 @2:32 pm

Santorum is systematically spreading hatred, division, and class-warfare. Is this the ‘new’ Christian message? Did I miss something?

Support This Site

site design and daughterly goodness